diabetes-icon
Weight loss management
Hi I'm diagnosed with TYPE 1 diabetes at the age of 16years and recently (2 years)diagnosed with hypothyroidism and my current weight is 76kgs and my insulin dosages are 80units per day along with thyronorm-50mg and I have put on 16kgs in a year after diagnosed with hypothyroidism and I have tried gymming but my sugar levels went above 300 after gymming and doctor suggested me not to do gymming and I'm even feeling tired and my blood pressure is also high and I also grade 1 fatty liver please help me out thank you

This much of weight gain is unlikely due to hypothyroidism. Its more likely to be due to recurrent hypoglycemias. Make a sugar chart and consult a diabetologist