Weight loss

Im not gaining weight frm past 2yrs.. My weight is 35 n i eat a lot. Still it's the same .im very tensed.. I though dat i was suffrng frm hyperthyroidism.. But it prooved wrong.. My hemoglobin count is 12 and theres heat in my body.. I can't tolerate heat at all. Plzzz do hlp me.. I want to gain weigh.. Im a medical student .n m very confused on this issue ..due to this pbrblm i m gttng moody..plzz plzz help

Doctor Answers (1) on Weight loss

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there..., I went through your query... You should increase protein intake.... Only calories won’t add to your body weight,include the right amount of proteins to your diet.... Eat - Eggs, lean meat, fish, pulses, sprouts, and dairy products that rich sources of proteins. Fish such as tuna and mackerel are rich in oil and are one of the best ways to increase weight....Get proper treatment for Hyperthyroidism....