Weight loss

I want to lose 10 kgs before December. I am a regular swimmer. I need a diet plan to complement my swimming workout. I am finding it difficult to manage my routine plus regular time for diet and workout. Hence, I need something that is easy and convenient to follow in my hectic schedule.

Hi...., Consider dietary changes. Low-fat, high-carbohydrate diets may increase insulin levels, so you may want to consider a low-carbohydrate diet .. Don't severely restrict carbohydrates; instead, choose complex carbohydrates, which are high in fiber. The more fiber in a food, the more slowly it's digested and the more slowly your blood sugar levels rise. High-fiber carbohydrates include whole-grain breads and cereals, whole-wheat pasta, bulgur wheat, barley, brown rice, and beans. Limit less healthy, simple carbohydrates such as soda, excess fruit juice, cake, candy, ice cream, pies, cookies and doughnuts.