I just read about the keto diet and this product named ketopia which helps in transitioning our body into the state of ketosis which results in drastic weight loss. The company 'Forevergreen' which is the maker of the product claims that the 10 day ketopia program may result into loss of 15-20 pounds. Kindly suggest whether to buy this product or not? Is it genuine or a marketing gimmick?
Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice
hello, sir if it is so then there won't be any obese persons . there are no prooved medicines which can reduce weight with out side effects . and losing 4-5 kg is month is good and ideal. please follow these steps to lose weight naturally. There are few things you should do at your home. Exercise - daily 30min of brisk walking or jogging or dance or join gym aerobics along morning and evening will help you to reduce your weight along with diet control. Good night sleep will also help to reduce stress and decrease weight. Diet: Certain guidelines that need to be considered for weight loss are:
1. Have 4 to 6 small meals and snacks everyday rather than 3 large meals. This will help you in controlling your hunger and the nutrients are also utilized effectively.
2. Plan your diet chart in advance. Hasty and incomplete planning can make you confused and can increase the temptation towards fatty and junk foods.
3. Chew your food properly as this can help you in reducing weight.
4. Plan your food items effectively. Include whole grain cereals, pulses, legumes, vegetables, fruits and water in your everyday diet.
5. Avoid fatty foods or high caloric foods. Avoid sugary foods, pastries and sweets.
6. Include large amounts of fruits and vegetables. Try to eat a total of 5 fruits and vegetables per day.
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.