Weight loss

I am on strict diet.i lost 50gm in 4days but in next four days l gained 1kg. And i tried of my diet. I feel all the time hungry but not having more than two chapati. Breakfast -2 rosted bread only without sugar a cup of milk. 11am small bowl papaya. In lunch-1 roti, veg without potatoes n 1small bowl curd. For evening snacks-2 marie gold biscuits with green tea. And at night 1small plate poha/1cup milk without sugar with kellogs k special/ 1roti, veg salad thats it.and still i am 75kg amd my height is 5.2". What should i do. Please suggest m tired with this diet

Dt. Itu Chhabra
Dietitian/Nutritionist 7 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi, yes offcourse this kinna of diet wont be helpful in weight loss.... Initial weight loss is easy cause d body is kept in different set up...less diet and more workout. After a certain time the body require change. Workout on your workout regime and diet. You can consult your dietcian or me for the same.