Weight loss
I am gaining weight disproportionately from last 6 months, my weight has increased by 12 kgs. I came through a weight loss supplement Garcinia Cambogia, is it safe to take? Which company to prefer for buying given the plethora of companies offering it.

Hello, I hope you understand this, loosing weight is not a simple task.  Your condition needs personalized care and a good timeline for you to actually be able to have a positive effect on your health. Diet is appealing to women and it is known to be 80% factor in achieving a healthy body weight. So yes the good news you can loose weight. I am an expert with a degree from the USA, and I can help you.
book your first appointment with me in person  via practo for your personal consultation at your convenience
You need to share your health, medical and diet history with me for me to help you. you may need to get blood test done if needed.
You need to take high fiber low fat diet followed by detox diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals of 2-3 hrs. Avoid outside food completely. Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
No supplements can help you if you don’t have healthy eating habits . First check where you going wrong then try to correct that it may be more sugar junk or no exercises . Consult personally for proper guidance and results
Check your HbA1C thyroid profile cortisol levels CBC lipid profile kidney profile. Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.

Buy tapeworm for weight loss