Weight loss
Hi I want to loose my weight but in healthy way ... Suggest me some diet which I can follow at home

Ms. Keya Mukherjee
Dietitian/Nutritionist 6 yrs exp Jamnagar
Hello! A balance of carb,protein n fat in diet is very essential. So don't avoid any particular food product,if you don't have any food allergies. Moderation is the key for everything. Stay away from fried foods, processed and preserved foods, sweets and pastries, white sugar etc. Take 5-6 meal a day for good metabolism. Do 30 min of walking a day. Have lot of fresh fruit and vegetables. Consult a dietician for a customize diet plan. Wish you good health.