Weight loss Diets

I currently weigh 91 KGs and am 182 cms tall. Need to loose at least 8-10 kgs by May end as i have to appear for my army medicals. NEED HELP!!

Doctor Answers (1) on Weight loss Diets

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Do morning jogging for 30mins, cycling for 30 to 40mins space it with normal walking. Eat fresh sprouts and egg white. Avoid consuming junk foods. Avoid alcohol, tobacco. Do meditation regularly since you will be stressing your body with the workouts and diet change it will help in getting some relief. Instead of taking fruit juices prefer fruits, consume vegetables rich in fibres, space your eating habit for 5-6 times a day in small meal instead of 3 large meal which most of the Indians follow and remember to consume only enough quantity which makes you comfortable to carry out your daily activity it should never be very low or very excess,it should be well balanced.if you are still not satisfied consult a dietician and get yourself a diet chart.