Weight loss
Can honey and cinnamon help to weight loss?i am 33years old my height 5ft and weight is 70+.so iam very depressed.i have hypothyroid and iam on antidepressants also since last 8years.i can't stop my antidepression medicines.i lost my all hopes about weight loss .so can honey+cinnamon drink before sleep is it good for me?pls don't answer dietitian.i have already tried a lot of diet ,yoga,and exercise.

Hi dear a homoeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a holistic and permanent cure  naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects Medicines will reach you via courier services

Hypothyroidism is the main reason behind all your problems. Hypothyroidism needs to be managed nd treated first . Homeopathy medicine will help you in getting rid of Hypothyroidism. Kindly visit the near by Homeopathy Doctor

Honey and cinnamon weight loss testimonial