Weight loss before july
My height is 5'6 and weight is 67 and its gain day by day what should i do for this?????????? plz help me

Ms. Dt. Itu Chhabra
Dietitian/Nutritionist 7 yrs exp Gurgaon

: Hi, You know the drill when it comes to losing weight: take in fewer calories, burn more calories. But you also know that most diets and quick weight-loss plans don't work as promised. If you're trying to drop a few kg fast, then the expert tip will make it easy for you to lose the weight quickly. If you want to lose weight faster, you'll need to eat less and exercise more. Limiting salt and starches may also mean losing more weight at first -- but that's mostly fluids, not fat.... I am glad you are motivated to lose weight. Let me assure you if you start your healthy weight loss diet journey at young age of 23 you will be able to get fantastic result due to naturally high metabolism rate. All you need to do is balance your three major meal in terms of essential nutrients and have filling snack. Also, plan a daily work out schedule starting with Lift weights 3times per week rest days you can go for 30 mins brisk walk.

Hello there we understand your feelings and you condition too. If you want to start reducing the weight then you need to start on diet and start working out. The intake should equally spent in your workout so that you can reduce your weight as you expected. Consult a dietician for your help for the diet plans nd join gym from today and ask your. Trainer for weight reduction workout. Thank you