WEIGHT LESS

Hello Doctor, I'm height : 180 cm and my weight : 60 kg I think i have very less weight comparing to my tall. Now I want to increase my weight and start gym also. I need your help : Which products, protein, oil, vitamin that I have to take in order to increase quickly my weight. Regards.

Doctor Answers (5) on WEIGHT LESS

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
try to eat skinned out boiled chicken 1-2 pieces twice a week, fish curry not fish fry as it is rich in vitamins, eat fresh raw sprouts everyday twice, include berries and fresh fruits like avocado,pears, apples, citrus fruits all this things are rich in fibres and vitamins.... Your morning diet should include whole egg and a glass of milk, try to repeat this in the evening also....include green leafy vegetables in your diet. Milk products like chesse,panner etc and meat can help you gain weight but since they contribute more towards fat and based on the history you have given, you need proteins instead of fat to build your body mass so avoid it. Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. Do daily brisk walking, cycling for 5-6kms,yoga and meditation....if possible go for a trekking or join some rock climbing classes if such a facility is available in your place and do it on a regular basis which will help you in developing stamina....Consult dietitian they will do the needful.
Dr. B Rajashekar Bangalore | General Physician
hello take protein fat in that order bye
DR .V.HARI PRASAD Chittoor | General Physician
From your child hood you are under weight or now only .from childhood means I am less concerned about your health .sudden why loss means I am very much concerned about your health
very carefully you have to eat and exercise . otherwise some problems will occur.visit dietician and gym trainer.
check your sugar and cholesterol and bp levels at least once a year
Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there...I can understand your concern. Ideal weight for your height is around 80kgs. So you can gain some weight without any problem. as you know few people have very high basic metabolism rate. It will be difficult for them to gain weight. Also one should remember gaining weight and losing weight is a very gradual process. It will a lot of time, patience and determination. You must follow a healthy diet and exercise schedule. Start having food rich in proteins like pulses, soyabeans, vegetables, fruits, egg whiteboiled , boiled chicken. Regarding exercises, start cycling or swimming or gyming, whatever you are comfortable with and enjoy most. You can also visit a dietician and endocrinologist for further queries.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
Yes your weight is little less only.
Your BMI comes around 18 which is less.
You need to have a high protein diet. Count your calories. Take in more calories than you take daily.
Consult a dietician in person for a detailed diet chart.
Best regards.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Bangalore.