Weight issue
How can i gain weight in my legs?? Plz tell me doctor.plz suggest me some information. I have recently taken health tone weigjt gain capsules and it had lots of side effects and my face got swollen. my legs are very thin and i want to gain weight in them plz tell me

Mr. Deepak Kumar
Yoga and Naturopathy 11 yrs exp Ambala
capsules are not permanent solution to increase your weight. Take the proper diet plan which help out to make you healthy. If you want to do it home based than simply Mango and Banana are good source of fat. You can take good amount of both fruits. Which is no side effect and good for your health. For other related query you can contact me..