Weight increase
Sir/Madam, I am 28 years old n my weight is 57 kg. My height is 5'7". Please let me know how to increase my weight gradually Note: have diabetes.

Dr. Anamay K. Bidwai
General Surgeon 26 yrs exp Chennai
Dear Freind, If you wish to gain weight then firs thing you must do is to controll your diabetes stringently. If your diabetes is not controlled then you can not gain weight. If your sugars are well within normal limits then you must increase intake of protein in your diet, you should eat white part of 5-6 egg every day and drink sugar free protien powder twice a day (mix in milk or water), start work outs, it will build your muscle mass resulting in weight gain. I wish you a happy life.