Weight Gain tonic
Please confirm I am using this alfalfa tonic for weight gain is it ok for gain weight please advice me.

Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
For gaining weight follow three main things like healthy diet, exercise and walk  early morning and evening which increase your metabolism. don't skip  your breakfast which increase your appetite. take High calorie  and the rich protein in your diet. and good fat in your diet . avoid oily and fried food, fast food  . you need a complete diet plan under guidance of dietitian ,weekly basis your plan will be changed. contact me for customised diet plan through practo within   one month you will get good result  definitely. you can check my feedback and connect me for  customised diet plan
Hi Please contact me directly through practo