Weight gain

Suggest any best supplement to gain weight and it shld be 100 % natural without steriods... Plz suggest me best supplement
views-icons 33 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Weight gain

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there.. I can understand your concern. It would have been better if you had posted your height, so that we could have calculated the appropriate weight for you. Nevertheless as you know few people have very high basic metabolism rate. It will be difficult for them to gain weight. Also one should remember gaining weight and losing weight is a very gradual process. It will a lot of time, patience and determination. You must follow a healthy diet and exercise schedule. Start having food rich in proteins like pulses, soyabeans, vegetables, fruits, egg whiteboiled , boiled chicken. Regarding exercises, start cycling or swimming or gyming, whatever you are comfortable with and enjoy most. You can also visit a dietician and endocrinologist for further queries.