Weight gain problem
My daughter is 11 months her weight is less 6.8 kg. When she born her weight is 2.8. She refuses to eat.i give her cerelac and soft food that is rice carrot.but she do stools 2 times per day. She is lean.should I start aristozyme Igave her gripe water. But stooped now. Please advice any syrups thanking you

Hello there. you are a medical professional, therefore you should be knowing that its normal. she has doubled her weight within a year and there is no problem in passing stools twice a day. many adults also pass stools twice a day. don't give her anything. just give her foods she takes along with breast milk. nothing much is required. give her plenty of fluids. best regards, Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.