Weight gain problem

I have to increase my weight for that i have taken protein but it didnt worked whenever i eat i used to vomit so please suggest me something

Doctor Answers (2) on Weight gain problem

Ms. Bipasha Das Delhi | Dietitian/Nutritionist
First you need to check that how is your stature? How is your genetic built? Gaining weight can be little difficult if your metabolism is too high. But you can build muscles by having a high protein diet. Specially milk and it's products n Eggs daily. With lots of water intake throughout the day.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi..... Only calories won’t add to your body weight,include the right amount of proteins to your diet. Remember , if you want to put on weight and look fit, you need to build muscles not flab. Eat - Eggs, lean meat, fish, pulses, sprouts, and dairy products that rich sources of proteins. Fish such as tuna and mackerel are rich in oil and are one of the best ways to increase weight.....