Weight gain
My mother is losing so much weight nowadays she has become skinnier than before please suggest some diet plans that will help her gain weight faster.

Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for her.
As we need to understand more about your health, Eating pattern and other clinical findings, Current Health Report to give you right advice. You can connect us for private consultation. All the best
Book your session appointment online through Practo
Kindly connect with me on practo app with all details status of health to help you better
Healthy morning ma’am’ Gaining weight can be difficult for some people. With few changes, you can gradually reach healthy weight. Some tips help you to gain weight: 1Gain weight gradually by adding healthy calories- adults could try adding 300-500 extra calories a day. 2. Eat smaller meals more often, adding healthy snacks between meals. 3. Add extra calories to your meals with cheese, nuts and seeds 4. Have a high calorie drink in between meals, such as milkshakes. 5. Have a balanced diet- choose variety of food groups, such as fruits and vegetables, starchy carbohydrates, dairy and alternative 6. Add protein to your meals with beans, pulses, fish egg and lean meat 7. Have snacks easy to prepare, such as yoghurt and rice pudding 8. Build muscle with strength training or yoga - exercise can also improve appetite. Don’t: Do not rely on chocolate, cakes and sugary drinks to gain weight
Gud morning pls connect directly through practo app.