Weight gain
I dont know what is the problem but there is no change in weight n body from last 4 to 5 years now.....everyone says i am weak.....what should I do

Ms. Swati Kapoor
Dietitian/Nutritionist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Feeling weak can be due to many reasons. I would suggest you make note of following things. May be you can find your answer. 1. Some times weak core can effect your health. Get a check up of your stomach and stomach related issues. 2.if you are not experiencing sound sleep,  that can one of the reason. 3.less of fluids intake. You might be feeling dehydrated and weak.