Weight gain.

I am too slim .According to my height I have not gained appropriate weight.Can u suggest me some diet plans or something. I have tried weight gain powder. Even I need to consult so that the main concern for females is there breast size that is also a issue for me. I take my proper diet l feel too hungry sometimes even I eat a lot but then also.please suggest something.

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...ideal weight for for height is around 60kgs. As you know few people have very high basic metabolism rate. It will be difficult for them to gain weight. Also you should remember gaining weight and losing weight is a very gradual process. It will a lot of time, patience and determination. You need to improve your muscle weight. You must follow a healthy diet and exercise schedule. Start having food rich in proteins like pulses, soyabeans, vegetables, fruits, egg whiteboiled , boiled chicken. Regarding exercises, start cycling or swimming, whatever you are comfortable with and enjoy most. Along with it try doing high bar excercises. You can also visit a dietician