Weight gain
I am overweign and i want to reduce my weight. Please guide me for the same. Is there any medicine which could help me?
27 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajnish Sethi
Joint Replacement Surgeon 9 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

U know only way to decrease uer bank balance is just spend uer money.  same way work out , stop junk food suger, fry food. Plz don't go after medicine they r just temporary gain .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?