Weight gain
How to gain weight?? I m so skinny type please suggest me any diet plan for gain weight early. I want to gain weight Approx 3 to 5 kg

Things need detailed conversation about your meals and nutrition requirements. Please choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help to achieve better results.
For gaining weight follow three main things like healthy diet ,exercise and walk early morning and evening which increase ur metabolism.don't skip ur breakfast which increase ur appetite.take high calorie and rich protien in ur diet.add good fat and nuts in ur diet.
contact me for coustamized diet plan through practo u will get good results definately.
Sure Consult me on Practo online consultation for a personalized diet plan.