Weight gain
How to gain a weight. Due to masturbating long time I'm looking very lean. I don't have any other bad habits. But I'm having high fear may be my less weight and stamina will affect my future life. Please help me any one how control masturbation and gain a weight.

Mr. Poosha Darbha
Sexologist 32 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hi, Whatever you weight, it is not caused or affected by masturbation. Masturbation does not harm your body or cause any health problems. It's possible that you have an inherited lean constitution. One or both of your parents or grand parents might be lean (but this is not a rule). The other reasons could be nutritional deficiency, thyroid, sleeplessness, excessive worry or mental preoccupation, anemia and so on. See a general physician, who will examine you and suggest food, medicines and exercises to help you put on a healthy weight. Remember, being lean is not a disgrace. You have lots of advantages over your heavier counterparts.
Dr. Bhavatej Enganti
Urologist 9 yrs exp Hyderabad
Please consult an andrologist for opinion.