Weight gain
Hello.. This is suvina i so worried about my weight, i am just 42kg want to some weight gain help me

Hi I understand your concern. For weight gain have heavy dinner comprised of whole cereals, like wheat, oats, Dalia, rice, ragi, barley, jowar. Have milk shakes n fruit smoothies, milk and it's products, soyamilk, dal, if non veg then eggs, fish and lean meat. Keep yourself hydrated.
Check any hormonal issues you having or not.. You can consult personally for customized diet plan,online through us.

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+161
Chat with a dietician
Hello Suvina, weightgain is not very difficult as you are thinking, you said you are 42 kgs ,i would like to know your height as well to guide you better.