Weight gain

Hello. I am gaining weight tremendously and I can't really see the problem. I don't over eat. But once in a while. I do eat Street food. A lot of people suggested that I should stop eating rice. But that just does not seem to happen. For exercise, I play badminton for at least 2 hours a day. If I had to go on a diet, what kind of food should I be adding to my chart. I am 20 years. 80 kgs. 5'6". Thank you.

Hello.., you test for any medical problems like Hyporthyroidism or polycystic ovarian disease if you have any associated symptoms ...at this one will gain weight because of harmones .. You must diet property, have more of fruits and vegetables, drink lot of water , avoid junk ,oily food items ,have food like chapatis, avoid curd ,ghee, ice creams , Exercise daily in morning , sleep well ,avoid worries