Weight Gain

Gaining weight . Have skin issues because of the same . Already done with thyroid and test that is negative . Need details on panchkarma weight loss treatment . Have hard from my friend there is a treatment for weight loss and is effective . Also need details of how and when can the same be conducted thank you

Doctor Answers (2) on Weight Gain

The main issue of overweight people is their apetite. As they have increased appetite,  they are not able to do dieting adequately, as a result, they are unable to lose fat. Ayurveda has breakthrough remedy for this. This is natural forscapsule.This remedy reduces apetite and make dieting as easy as a child's play.This medicine burns fat and This is how this medicine reduces hunger and increases energy levels. This medicine gives you proper fat loss and natural shape correction. With this medicine, you can lose up to 7 kg per month. This medicine is free from side effects. If you are interested in this treatment, kindly let me know.

Regards
Dr.Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar

Hello, Yes, panchakarma has good role in weight loss treatment. Basti, virechan , udavartan are some of the procedures. But it need to find reason behind weight gain. PCOS is main reason now a days . Weight loss needs 1) exercise - yoga 2) diet 3) lifestyle modifications 4) medicines & meditation