Weight gain after semen ejaculation
Hi doctors, Post semen ejaculation in 2 days i gain 2 Kgs and it result in huge weight gain. If I tried to reduce food intake my weight will reduce again but after nocturnal emission this weight gain happens again and results in huge weight gain. If i reduce 2 kgs in a week it gains 4 kgs next week. Kindly suggest me which doctor should i consult a sexologist or a psycology specialist. Kindly provide me some proper diet to overcome this problem Thanks.

although no relationshiip between weight gain and mastubation. u can decrease frequency of mastubation by guidance and precaution if u r overmastubating
Hello Your weight fluctuations has nothing to do with Ejaculation. Better consult a physician to rule out medical cause. Good luck.
Consult a  endocrinologist.
Hi Don't worry your query can be resolved through counselling and advice Take proper knowledge about this first will guide u
come online for Better understanding of your problem and evaluation chat now
Need to be evaluated
Contact me