Weight gain after csection
I have gained 15kg post delivery,, is this weight stiff or easy to lose, i am breastfeeding my baby. How to lose weight please tell

Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Hi, since you are lactating, it is not advisable to do any dieting, what you can do is you can have high fibre, millets , and whole pulses. Also try to cut down on sugar and refined flour.
Gud morning pls don't do very strict calorie deficit diet as u r a lactating mother.Pls try to do some light form of exercises like power yoga minimum 30-45mins early morning if possible or else evening time.Try to focus on portion size control of each meals and try to have a proper sound sleep minimum of 6hrs atleast,drink approx 3ltrs of water including other liquid food items.