Weight Gain
26 years old male weighing 58Kg and height is about 169CM  as per my data what should be the ideal weight ? If I'm below ideal weight what are all the possible ways to  gain weight?

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

Hi you can give more history so that I can guide u properly and suggest treatment.plz consult personally.
Take adequate diet. Take protien rich food
Ideal weight will be 64 kg Try to increase calories and fat in diet Nonveg, sweets, ghee, cheese, butter for few days... Starts exercises daily for 45-60 min per day