Weight fluctuation
Hi i am suffering from thyroid and my weight fluctuates on the regular basis by 1-2 KG, also I have gain lot of fat on my face in last 3 months. I have absolutely normal diet and take tablet throxin 100 on the regular basis. Suggest what is the best treatment for thryroid. Thanks!

hello there. fluctuations in weight of 1-2 kgs are normal. as it depends on what time you have food and water etc and what time you have checked. the best treatment for thyroid is thyroxin 100mcg which you are taking if your thyroid levels are coming normal with this medicine. consult a endocrinologist for further details. regards