Weight concern being hypthryoidism
Since in lockdown there is cutdown in day to day work activities. What to do to stop weight gain being hypothyroidic.

Your lifestyle and everything has to be analyse in detail and accordingly we can customise the diet.
book an appointment with practo.
Things need to be discussed in detail regarding your meal patterns and nutrition requirements. Choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help to achieve better results.
Please ask me directly.
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, afterall it's your hard earned money.
Hello Requires detail  conversations to know details about your case  I need yo know before giving plan of treatment  about Vitals Medical history Past history Family history Other information  Diet //regimen I need your detail case history to guide and advise u properly if you wish to take proper advise and guide consult online through practo app for proper management
do yoga //activities  atleast 1 hour take high protein diet // low carbs and fat take frequent meals every 3to  4 hrs in a day
Hello user Sure ,we will help you But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below or via Practo
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Please connect directly to lose weight with the help of customised and balanced diets.. Thanks.