Weight and body fat issue
5 months post pregnancy. I was 67kgs before pregnancy and had shot up to 80kg during pregnancy. Now stuck to 74kgs postpartum. Its normal delivery still the tummy is saggy and protruding. looking like 6month pregnant. I m working, don't get Time to exercise. How can I make or add things in diet which can help. P.s. I m breastfeeding my Baby

Hello there. Continue breastfeeding as long as possible. Here are a few tips to reduce weight. 1. Drink lots of water. 2. High protein, low carbohydrate diet must be followed. 3. Intake of calories should be less than the daily requirement, and you should get most of the calories from fruits and vegetables. 4. Avoid rice and rice products. Green tea twice a day. 5. Burn more calories than you have taken. Cardio workout must be followed. Any form of excercise which keeps your heart rate raised to a level of 140-150 burns fat effectively. 6. If you are very dedicated and follow all these sincerely you would be able to lose 15kgs in 4 months. All the best. Regards