Weekness and vomiting
Hi, Ia m 13 week pregnant, I get sonography done last week, they told me everything is normal, but my concerned doc is saying ther is bleeding as per sonography report. My folic acid talet has been stop some Naturogest 200 MG has been started. But I am feeling very week and waterever I eat it come out through vomit. Please suggest me is there any big problem do I need to concult any other doctor.

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 13 yrs exp Pune

you start anti emetic drugs as per advise of your gynac..no need to stop folic acid immediately...take bed rest ....naterogest help in maintaining the pregnancy...if you are feeling dehydrated then seek gynac immediately
Dr. Aparnaa Panda
Gynecologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Folic acid must be continued. Apart from progesterone other tablets must also be given to support the pregnancy. Avoid oily spicy and sour food. Extra medicines must be given for vomiting.
Dr. Navpreet Buttar
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Chandigarh
Hi . FOLIC ACID MUST BE CONTINUED, there is no reason to stop it. You need extra rest because of the placental bleeding. And you must talk to your doctor for extra Progesterone support . You may also talk to your obstetrician regarding prescription of anti nausea and anti vomiting medication like Dicyclomine, Ondensetrone. And also anti gastritis and anti prokinetic medication like RABEPRAZOLE and DOMPERIDONE. You can also take DIGECAINE GEL for acidity. No outside food . No soft drinks. No spicy foods. Don't lie down immediately after your meals.. Milk intake decrease gastritis and hence vomiting. Hope it helps!!
Dr. Gunjan Sharma
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Delhi
if there is a placental bleed in your sonography report u need to take rest and avoid heavy work for weekness take plenty of liqida . buttermilk coconut water and healthy food including dal sprouts milk n fruits