Weakness in the body
Doctor I always have pain and weakness in hands and it shakes if I hold anything.and it's hard for me to get of the bed every morning and I'm not able to get up at morning also and I feel like I also have bit of back pain and sometimes lower back pain too so please tell me what should I do

Hello .... Generalised body weakness caused by so many causes like viral infection, hyperthyroidism, insomnia , you sleep for 7-8 hours , if you have any infection get it treated , over exercise ,strenuous work can cause this problem , consult general physician for evaluation.....