Weakness , excess sleep
Doctor Answers (4) on Weakness , excess sleep
I can understand your concern.
Your vitamin b12 and D levels are low.
You should have attached the tests reports along with this question.
Get your tbyroid test done. Till then take a tab.health ok twice a day after food. Have a high protein diet. Drink plenty of water.
Tab. D3 must 60k once a week for 12 weeks.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
I would advise you to take the following and feel wonderful with in a month.
1.Tab Pantocid 40 mg once daily before Breakfast.
2. Cap. Matilda forte once daily after breakfast.
3. Cap Becozinc G once daily after dinner.
4. Syrup Neogadine Elixir 3 tsf thrice daily after meals.
5. Tab Shelcal HD once daily after breakfast.
6. Proteinx powder 3 tsf twice daily in one glass of milk.
7. Plenty of water, juices, fruits , salads .
8. Follow for 10 days
9. If still not feeling better , get a whole body profile done and follow up.
As per your given brief history u should get a thyroid function test and complete blood count done.
You also need to reduce weight as your weight is more . Try to bring it around 55kg.
Diet and exercise are definately important.
Based on your test report you have deficiency of vitamin B12 and vitamin D.
You may take
1. Tab Mecobal plus once daily
2. Cap uprise D3 60000iu once a week for 8 weeks.
3. Tab Bandy plus one tab stat (to be chewed and then swallow)
If you also feel depressed and low mood, you should explain these to your GP for further management.