Typhoid weakness
I had typhoid a week back now i am discharged from the hospital but there is still weakness in mee SPECIALLY FROM THE CHEST TILL THE STOMACH a type of too much weakness Y SO

Hello.. It might be because of the disease itself or due to the antibiotics you were on.. Have good food and keep yourself hydrated...I don't think there is anything to worry about.. You are in the recovery phase...need to replenish your reserve
Once the disease is appropriately controlled, the malaise and weakness should steadily and gradually improve over 5-7 days, but may depend upon chemical imbalance caused by typhoid, and this too could take several days...