Weakness and tiredness.
Hello doctor i am sending you the report of my CBC.pls help me as I am feeling too much weakness in my body.Thanking you.

Dr. Sushant Gupta
General Physician 2 yrs exp Delhi

See as such no gross changes in your report nd this much slight change is not indicative of any disease or disorder and is inspecific. I suggest you to increase protein in your diet as increase green vegetables in your diet. Avoid junk foods. Every morning brisk walking may help. Start Tab Neurobion Forte one time a day for 15 days and respond back that hows u feeling after this. Regards Dr. Sushant