Weakness and tired

Now a days I feel very tired and weak . And also my food intake has gone down . my job involves more of a desk job. Body stamina has decreased and leve of allergy has increased

Doctor Answers (3) on Weakness and tired

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
If your problems have not yet been solved you may contact me for through Practo dumdum Kolkata
Farhan Nadaf Mumbai | Homeopath
Hello there, Now a days our lifestyle has become such that our mental exertion is more than physical level. Seeing the type of job you're assigned to, it doesn't have to affect physical level, but the effect of mental exertion results in lowering of bodily stamina. On other hand low nutritional intake adds up to the suffering and result is much worsened. I suggest you to keep yourself well hydrated as well well nourished with food intake, include juices and fruits in your diet if you don't want to opt for heavy meat to satisfy your hunger or calory requirements. The end part of your statement will require some more highlight, so you're free to elaborate or ask any further queries you've. You can always schedule an appointment to have your answers face to face. Hope this helps.