Weakness after masturbation
He'll doctor, I have masturbation addicted from many years and from 1 month I quite it and I don't have any sexual weakness but I want to know how can I regain whatever I have lost due to over masturbation like physical ,mental and sexual health Just stopping masturbation can help me And what time take to regain it naturally Plz guide me..

Excessive masturbation in past may leads to the damage of nerves supplying penis. Which in future leads to shrinkage of penis, low sexual stamina, other than that whole body weakness, weak eye sight, loss of appetite, weak memory power, hairfall, anxiety, etc. Don't worry in ayurveda there are some very effective medicines which are natural testosterone booster. And work very efficiently to cure your problem. I suggest you for ayurveda vaajikaran treatment. As per ayurveda vaajikaran is meant to rejuvenate and improve complete sexual health. Ayurveda medicines are very efficient and potent for your problem. Within 20 to 30 days you will notice the improvement. Nerves supplying penis would rejuvenate and strong musculature of penis would also be achieved. Maximum 3 months is almost enough to get rid of your sexual problem. With ayurveda medicines your whole reproductive system will strengthen i.e. The vessels supplying penis and the musculature of penis would be strengthened. I would need to enquire about whole of your symptoms, detail history. For further information u can also visit www.bhuvanaarogyamhospital.com Take care
Hi don't worry masterbation is ok in limits There are few do's and don'ts take proper knowledge about this first chat online for better understanding of your problem and advice treatment chat now clarify your douts take proper consult
Hi, Let me tell you Masturbation is done by almost all men some do it at an adolescent age while some do it at an older age. However doing Masturbation may give you temporary satisfaction but may impact your future sexual life. Also make a note there is a way difference between what you do with your hand and what you do in reality. Also my take home message for you will be to stop doing Masturbation. There is a possibility you might face issues with your Erection and timing at a later stage. So for further details feel free to reach out to me either online or in person. Would be happy to help you.
Hello, it seems you are facing side effects of excessive masturbation... Masturbation is a natural phenomenon. All men do this but as a natural principle… excess of everything is always bad, so you must try to control it. Don't do it more than once or twice in a month. Don't worry you can do that... just do not watch porn… Try not to be remain alone, don't read or view sexual literature, books, whatsApp & porn videos etc. Avoid oily, more spicy, Chilly and junk foods. Do exercise daily for one hr or yoga mainly Pranayam… Meditation… vajroli Mudra... Ashwini mudra. Start reading religious books. Please note that now a days the main drawback and side effect of the masturbation is once you are addicted to masturbation mostly and always by watching porn… where you get different type of stories... relations... girls… body... and styles... etc. Once u got married u don't get all those things with wife so u don't get aroused and you don't get proper erection. Now a day's mostly patients comes to us with the complaint that they are not able to get erection with wife in the bed but they are getting erection in the bathroom while masturbation. This is creating a lot of problem in their married life so my advice is to control it. If u are not able to do so then you must consult your family doctor, many times it's not possible to control without the help of your doctor. You can take Chandra kala ras 1 tablet morning and night after food Yastimadhu chuma 3gms morning and night with water Sidhamakara dwaja 1 tablet morning and night after food. Do all the above suggested treatment for 3 months and see the results. If you don" get satisfactory results then you can also contact me on my private chat or directly in my clinic. We can send you the medicines by courier. My website www.kayakalpinternational.com
Hello, I hope you are doing well in life. Masturbation is healthy and normal if done in moderation(once or twice a week). It provides a sexual release. . It’s a myth that it stops growth, causes hairfall and development. However, it shouldn’t interfere in ur daily routine nor it shouldnt hamper ur productivity and cognitive ability. If u feel u are addicted to watching porn and masturbation then u can take deaddiction therapy from a clinical therapist. I hope it helps !!
Do exercise, yoga and meditation. Avoid being alone be with ur friend or family. Involve urself in some creative work.