Weak teeths causing pain

My teeth are become too weak and from last few months its turned out to be yellow.its also started paining.i brush daily. I have had 2 root canal treatment 3 years back.what do i need to do to stop this aching as well as weakening my teeth.

Dr. Durga Kshitish Kothuru
Dental Surgeon 15 yrs exp Kakinada
I understand from ur description that ur teeth are getting loose and yellowish tartar is being deposited on them. This is the consequence of gum infection and subsequent loss of tooth supporting bone. U need to get an X ray done for assessment of remaining tooth supporting bone and then undergo professional teeth cleaning. It may be followed by procedures called as Root planing, Curettage, Splinting, Flap surgery etc depending upon the condition after cleaning procedure.
Dr. Mihir Deshpande
Dentist 9 yrs exp Thane
When there is pain in your teeth, there are high chances that there is some kind of infection present. Please visit a dentist to diagnose the exact cause of pain and carry on the necessary treatment. Dr. Mihir Deshpande www.drdeshpandes.com