We are planning for a baby since six mon
We are disappointed all the time my family too...we are married recently 6 months ago everyone used to consult a doctor what should I do to improve fertility

Take Tablet Fertisure F for Female partner and Tablet Fertisper for Male partner once every night for three months
Use I know kit for detection of ovulation and timed intercourses from day 10 of periods onwards every alternate day. Joining with husband in women down position with two pillows bellow your buttocks and sleep in the same position for 8 hours after joining to avoid semen trickledown. Use washroom before joining and don’t use wash room for 8 hours after joining to avoid semen trickledown
Avoid papaya and pineapple Avoid lifting weights and stress and intercourses and travel and dehydration