Water is not used by the

I drink too much of water, feel like drinking always, and it just flushes off within an hour. I feel the water is not used for digestion, bowel movement and other functions of the body. how much ever i drink i always have a dry mouth, and feel dehydrated, especially in night. I have constipation issues and too much bloating, food not breaking down and getting absorbed. i drink a lot of water, and feel like going to the restroom often, and end up in insufficient bowel movement. there is one more issue, which is the urine leaks in the inners, very often. please help

Dr. Krishna Bhat
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Water is good for health but unscientific excess use is not advisable. For your constipation problems n bloating, improper or weak digestive system is the cause. So by resolving it all your problems will be cleared for that u better consult Ayurveda doctor n get permanent solution and also suggestions about drinking water.