Water drops from eye
My daughter is 1 year old. Sometimes water drops from her right eye in small amount. It happens anytime, not necessarily while watching videos on phone. What could be the problem. If there is any problem whom should I consult.

Dr. Deepa Naik
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Hi, Watery eyes might be due to tear duct block or tear duct is not fully opened.. Your baby's watery eye should get better on its own in a few weeks, once her tear duct has opened up. Gentle massage is advised on inner aspect of eye over the tear duct area. You may consult local ophthalmologist to know how to do the massage and further evaluation.