Water bubbles on my baby face
Hi Sir/Madam, My baby is 1month old. He is getting water bubbles on his face.It has started with one and day by day it's getting increasing. On face it is  more and on body few are there. And doc has suggested to use dermadew aloe cream but I haven't seen any result.Could you please tell me why those are coming and how to reduce those bubbles. I'm attaching those pics . Thanks

Stop  Oil massage if using.
Looks like neonatal acne... No need to worry..
wait for 6 to 8 wks it will disappear by itself..
This is normal and happens to every baby, no need to put any medicine
If does not reduce by 15 days online consultation
Don’t use any powder or cream or oil
Looks like heat rash Try to avoid using powder Wear loose cotton clothes Use lukewarm water for bath
Nothing to worry. There rashes appear on and off for 4-6 weeks and then settle
Do not use powder. Do regular oil massage , bath and then apply baby cream over face and body 1-2 times/day