Warts on Chin

Hello I seem to have been infected with warts and would like to consult a doctor for treatment, Do I need to consult a specialist or a general physician should be helpful? Thanks
views-icons 56 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings. You'll need to see a specialist. A dermatologist. He'll confirm the diagnosis. If they are warts, you'll need to get them removed by rf ablation/electro surgery or by cryo therapy. Discuss these options with your dermatologist. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal, excel care hospital, Bangalore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?