Wart spreading on foot
One wart was on my foot, now its spreading, now 4 warts are appearing, Is there any permanent solution to remove wart???

Dr. Shruti Jadhav Devershi
Dermatologist 7 yrs exp Pune
A wart needs to be removed as it can spread  and also grow in size. O prefer to remove such lesions with  electrocauterization or rf ablation. Both are completely safe and will cause minimal pain. I'm available at Sólskin Professional Dermacare, Kharadi, Pune
Dr. Chitrika G .B
Trichologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, The wart has to be,removed as it is a viral infection. Lot of treatment options are,available like electrosurgery, cryotherapy or intra lesional BCG. Removing the mother wart may cause autoresolution of the other starts. Dr.controls G.B Grow and Glow Health Care