Wart on skin

I'm getting warts on my forehead and on my neck.how could I naturally solve this problem.Without using medicines.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Meet a Dermatologist to get the diagnosis confirmed as the treatment depends on it. There are many treatment options for a wart and it depends on the location, size and number of warts. The Dermatologist will suggest a treatment option taking into considerations the various factors and accounting for merits and demerits of each procedure. Warts may recur after a treatment and you need to repeat the treatment. A higher dose of zinc helps to prevent a relapse. It is a contagious skin condition and treatment should not be delayed as there is risk of spread to self and others.
Natural remedies may make the course longer , so use it n your discretion.Meet an expert in Ayurveda
Avoid Self Medications.