Wart in my face
Wart is coming again and again on my face do we have permanent solution and I think it's spreading on my lips also

Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi Warts are caused by viruses. To avoid further spread to other areas, it is best to remove existing warts as soon possible. Your body needs specific immunity against these viruses which can be stimulated by certain medicines and procedures like autoinoculation, dpcp application or some vaccines. Hope this helps you. Regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune. www.eternisclinic.com