Wants guidance

Hello. I monstrubate since 18 yrs old. But now realize that my penis has bend. & having doubts about weather it's occurs problem during sex or not. Also during monstrubation I ejaculates in only 1 min. Please suggest what should I do. I have fear in mind about sex after marriage due to these problems.
views-icons 94 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Wants guidance

doctor profile image
Dr. Satish Sawale
17 yrs. of exp | Navi Mumbai | Ayurveda

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Dear, its OK u had been ... If it's addiction its to be taken care, sure u need better nutrition, do not bother ur sex life can be normal just now actively participate in sports activities n studies so u'll enjoy life as whole authentically. Ur concern about performance n bending will be guided after Examination... Rest take care
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?