Want to relief of alcohol

Hi I m pilot in my profile any medicine treatment is not suitable for alcohol relief so please suggest me the different way to get relief from alcohol

Doctor Answers (1) on Want to relief of alcohol

Dr. Sugandha Gupta Delhi | Psychiatrist
Alcohol deaddiction treatment can be done using medication and psychological interventions as per the needs of the patient. A thorough assessment is likely to be required before choosing the best strategy for you. The choice of modality is likely to be based on severity of alcohol use, your psychological profile, medical status, work profile, etc. However be assured that a good clinical will keep your work profile and preference in mind before formulating a plan for your treatment. Psychological modalities have been found to be effective in preventing relapse into alcohol abuse. Seek help at the earliest to avoid further complications. Hope this helps you..